Dreaming of a spring wedding in Montana? The days may be chilly, but that doesn’t mean you can’t plan your beautiful Montana wedding surrounded by the most gorgeous shades of the season! From pastels to vibrant shades, show off the story of your wedding day with blooming hues that promise to make your Montana celebration unique. Here are a few of our top picks:
1. Viridian Rainshowers
Bringing in the spring season with some beautiful blues and greens! From denim blues to stunning shades of viridian, these natural colors will brighten up any wedding and add a touch of subtle color to your celebration. What color palette screams “spring” more than this?
This Montana wedding, hosted at DanWalt Gardens in Billings, MT, and captured by Cheers MT Premier vendor Tabby Miller Photography, was like something out of a fairytale. From the flower crown to the detailed bouquets, this special day will surely be remembered for years to come.
- Photography // Tabby Miller Photography, Cheers MT Premier Vendor
- Venue // DanWalt Gardens
2. Pastel Daydream
Create the perfect atmosphere on your special day with a beautiful pastel wedding color palette! From soft yellows and blues to pinks and purples, choosing pastel colors for your spring wedding is sure to bring a dreamy, airy feel to your event.
Love was in the mountain air as the stunning couple Kaci and Adam stood at the altar in Whitefish, MT surrounded by their friends and family to celebrate their dream wedding at Mountainside Weddings. Every detail was perfect, from the romantic florals, delicious desserts, and dazzling pastel bridesmaids’ gowns. Check out this gorgeous MT wedding captured by Cheers MT Premier vendor Kelly Kirksey Photographer.
- Photography // Kelly Kirksey Photographer, Cheers MT Premier Vendor
- Venue // Mountainside Weddings
- DJ // Big Mountain DJs
- Caterer // House of S&M
- Transportation // Wild Horse Limousine
- Cocktail Hour // Indah Sushi
- Floral Design // Farm to Market Floral
- Desserts // Glacier Perks Coffee House
- Makeup // Whitney Williams Makeup, GLOW Salon
- Hair // Brooke Williams
3. Sun Kissed Apricot
Brighten up your big day with an eye-catching spring color palette! We love playing with bold shades of apricot to create a unique and memorable wedding! From classic and timeless to modern and chic, apricot is the perfect color palette for any special occasion. We love how this color can completely transform any look and make it POP!
Hosted at their family’s ranch, the Griffins pulled out all the stops for their Montana wedding, and the results are absolutely stunning! With an apricot-centered color palette, boho floral design, a wooden arch, and even a cowboy-esque getup, this is a wedding to remember. Their wedding day was perfect down to the last detail – even their floral bouquets had pheasant feathers. What a creative touch!
- Photography // CE Photography, Cheers MT Vendor
- Flowers // Petali Floral Design, Cheers MT Vendor
- Rings // Riddle’s Jewelry
- Venue // Family Ranch
- Dress // Lulus Weddings
- Boots // Corral Western Wear
- Maid of honor Dress // David’s Bridal
- Best Man Clothing // Men’s Wearhouse
- Hair/Makeup // Tori Leikam
- Arch // Rustic_Rentals
4. Hazy Mountain Morning
Make your wedding day unforgettable by incorporating the blues of Montana mountainscapes into your color palette! Bring the beauty of nature into your celebration with these stunning blues, greens, and whites! It’s the perfect way to make your big day extra special and add stunning simplicity to your day-of decor and photography.
Christine and Ross got hitched at the gorgeous Foster Creek Farm in Bozeman, MT. Captured by the talented Kristen Rose Photography, their special day was perfect and so full of love! The years of planning and anticipation all paid off for this sweet couple. Despite the unpredictable Montana weather, the bride and groom said “I do!” and danced halfway down the aisle in true wedding fashion–all while sharing beaming smiles and laughter!
- Photography // Kristen Rose Photography, Cheers MT Featured Vendor
- Venue // Foster Creek Farm
- Day-of Coordination // Wander North Events
- Hair & Makeup // Briana Louder
- Floral Design // Family Friend
- Catering // Chef’s Table
- Desserts // Cupcake Mountain
- DJ // Missy O’Malley
- Bartender // The Bay Bar
- Transportation // First Student, Inc.
- Event Rentals // Gallatin Event Rentals
- Brides Shoes // Lulus
- Gown // Theia Bridal
- Grooms Attire // Generation Tux
- Bridesmaid Gowns // Misc. (Birdie Grey, Azazie, & More)
5. Alpine Sunset
Be bold this spring! Trade out the traditional pastels for punchier colors like lilac, purple, terra cotta, and shades of gold for the perfect spring wedding celebration. A pop of color is just the thing to bring your Montana wedding to life! Surprise your guests and make your special day stand out with these vibrant and stunning hues.
This perfectly styled shoot was hosted by Brigid Bradshaw Photography, and captured by Cinema by Alle, a Cheers MT Premier vendor! Trust us, you need to be prepared for all four seasons during the Montana spring! In fact, as this post is being written there is over two feet of snow on the ground. When the weather doesn’t cooperate on your wedding day, just remember that your special day will still be as beautiful and memorable as you hoped it would be. From the stunning backdrop of the Montana mountains to the intricate and vibrant floral design – no words can do this styled shoot justice!
- Photography // Cinema by Alle, Cheers MT Premier Vendor
- Styled Shoot Host // Brigid Bradshaw Photography, Cheers MT Vendor
- Floral Design // Earth Within Flowers
- Dress & Veil: // BoneHaus Rentals
- Table & Chairs // Tailored and Tied
- Table Setting // Montana Party Rentals