We’re back with one of our favorite blog series here at Cheers MT – Montana wedding color palettes! If you’ve been planning your dream summer Montana wedding, but have been stumped on what colors authentically speak to you and your partner, you’re in luck. We’ve explored our list of talented MT wedding vendors, and have found 5 incredible Montana weddings that perfectly capture the essence of the summer season. Whether you prefer bright and bold combinations or neutral and romantic hues, these palettes are the ultimate Montana wedding planning inspiration!
1. Vibrant Mountain Wildflower Elopement in Glacier National Park!
Photographed by Cheers MT Premier Vendor, Jennifer Vernarsky Photography, Janelle & Eric’s enchanting celebration embraced the stunning landscapes of Montana, featuring a kaleidoscope of colors inspired by the blooming wildflowers. Shades of cobalt blue, lavender, pink, baby blue, and greens created a captivating spread that perfectly complemented the breathtaking views of Glacier National Park.
We adore how this unforgettable summer elopement combined love and nature in a truly magical way!
- Photography // @jennifervernarskyphotography, Cheers MT Premier Vendor
- Floral Design // @rosemountain_floral
- Officiant / @lichenandpines.letterpress
- Beauty // @lanagolinskystylist
- Cake // @mountainmamascupcakery
2. Sweet & Simple Wedding at the Lodge at Whitefish Lake!
Corey and Cortney’s beautiful Montana wedding was captured by Kelly Kirksey Photographer at the Lodge at Whitefish Lake and fully embraced the notion that less is more. The color palette of black, peach, greens, and stunning beige satin bridesmaid dresses set the tone for an effortlessly chic celebration of love. Against the backdrop of the picturesque Whitefish Lake, the blend of soft neutrals and pops of peach and green created such a romantic feel!
Who else loves this timeless color palette? We sure do!
- Photography // @kellykirkseyphotographer, Cheers MT Premier Vendor
- Planner // @empress_tents_events
- Venue // @lodgeatwhitefishlake
- Hair // @covetbeautybridal @_shear_sarah_
- Makeup // @covetbeautybridal @halledidmyhair
- DJ // @sidecaraudio
- Cake // @misspatticakes1976
- Florist // @purehappinesswedding
- Men’s Attire // @mimisbridalmontana
- Music // @stringpoets
- Band // @macbandmontana
3. Colorful Boho Wedding at Sage Lodge!
Prepare to be enchanted by the breathtaking mountain views of Sage Lodge and the vibrant color palette that brought this celebration to life! Lindsay & Alex’s wedding featured beautiful shades of purple, deep peach, neutrals, and pops of yellow, this unique color palette is truly special. The bride’s colorful veil and the lively floral bouquets added a playful touch to this mountain wedding, creating the perfect backdrop to say “I Do” under the big skies of Montana.
We adore this joyful and free-spirited wedding color palette that seamlessly blended bohemian charm with the picturesque beauty of the venue!
- Photography // @sweetgrass.studio
- Venue // @sagelodge
- Floral Design // @rooted.in.mt
4. Enchanted Forest Wedding in Montana!
Nestled amidst the beauty of Montana’s forests, Haley & Vincent’s wedding was a true fairy tale! The bold and bright color palette seamlessly blended shades of azure blue to purple, scarlet red, and pops of pink. Creating such a stunning celebration of love truly takes a village. With the help of Dina Remi Photography and Flawless Event Coordinating, two talented wedding vendors, and of course – the fantastic floral design of Wilde Floral, this unique wedding came to life!
This magical celebration surrounded by nature had the most ethereal charm!
- Planning & Design // @flawlesseventcoordinating
- Photography // @dinaremiphotography
- Floral // @wildefloral
- Wearable Florals // @the.bloomist.mt
- Hair & Makeup // @shayna.beauty21
- Dress // @jscottcouture
- Suit // @amazonfashion
- Rentals // @empress_tents_events
- Chargers & Napkins // @bbjlatavola
- Lighting // @barndooreventrentals
- Bar Service // @grainandgrove.co, Cheers MT Premier Vendor
- Alcohol, Glassware & featured cocktails // @distillerywhitefish
- Desserts // @mountainmamascupcakery
- Food // @trovaremt
5. Elegant Montana Wedding at Canyon River Golf Club!
Hosted at the Canyon River Golf Club in Missoula, MT, Wynn & Jael’s magical wedding was proof that you can make an impact with a subtle color palette. The floral arrangements were kept elegantly simple, featuring neutral blooms and greenery, which added a touch of natural beauty to the venue. To keep things interesting, they incorporated shades of blue and pops of teal to take their elegant wedding to the next level!
This celebration was captured by Jenna Ballard Photography, a Montana Wedding Photographer based in Missoula!
- Photography // @jennaballardphotography
- Venue // @canyonrivergolfclub