Montana winters are known for frigid temperatures and beautiful scenery! What better of a place to have your winter wedding or elopement than in Montana, amirite? As we head into the highly-anticipated winter season, we can’t help but dream about all of the magical wedding color combinations that wintertime is known for! From deep jewel tones to pastel shades, there are a limitless amount of color schemes that will guarantee your celebration will be one-of-a-kind. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Sorbet Solstice
If you are looking for a unique and fun winter color combination, we adore this beautiful palette that we’ve called Sorbet Solstice, photographed by Cheers MT Premier Vendor, Kelly Kirksey Photographer. A variety of simple colors are featured in this combination including greens and beige foliage. To add a punch to this palette, bright yellow and rusty orange tones are thrown in to truly make a lasting impression.
- Photography: Kelly Kirksey Photographer • Cheers MT Premier Vendor
- Rentals: Empress Tents and Events
- Florals: Rose Mountain Floral
- Venue: Haymoon Resort
- Dress: Mimis Bridal Montana
- Hair/MUA: Brilliant You with Brieanne
- Organizer/Planner/Officiant: An Epic Elopement • Cheers MT Vendor
2. Ruby Winter Sunset
If you are a big fan of traditional fall wedding colors and are searching for a way to incorporate them into your winter wedding and/or elopement, check out this stunning palette we’ve named Ruby Winter Sunset. As the name suggests, this beautiful color combination, photographed by the talented Tabby Miller Photography, a Cheers MT Premier Vendor, features attractive ruby shades which pop against a slew of neutrals. Jeweled toned reds are a perfect way to blend both fall and winter!
- Photography: Tabby Miller Photography • Cheers MT Premier Vendor
- Venue: Two Rivers Lodge
- Dress & Suit: Step’n Out Bridal • Cheers MT Vendor, Jims Formal Wear
- Stationery: Seventh and Anderson • Cheers MT Vendor, KMA Calligraphy
- Florals: Mac’s Floral • Cheers MT Vendor
- Planning: Better to Gather
- Hair: Fresh Hair MT
3. Tartan & Jewels
What could possibly scream winter more than plaid? We absolutely adore the introduction of different patterns in this uniquely designed wedding. Captured by Cheers MT Vendor, Amelia Anne Photography, this beautiful plaid table runner pairs perfectly with this jewel-toned suit and simple florals! If you are looking for an effortless way to add that wow effect to your wedding, consider adding a seasonally-appropriate pattern or design. We’re obsessed!
- Photography: Amelia Anne Photography • Cheers MT Vendor
- Venue: Foster Creek Farm
- Planning: Time of Your Life Events
4. Natural Elegance
There is beauty in simplicity! When I tell you we are IN LOVE with this seriously simple design, we mean it. Photographed by Cheers MT Vendor, Oak + Fern Wedding Co, this simple color palette which we’ve named Natural Elegance screams Montana. Showcasing a variety of natural colors ranging from brown to green to beige, this color palette is effortlessly elegant. *Chef’s Kiss* 🤌
- Photography: Oak + Fern Wedding Co • Cheers MT Vendor
- Venue: The Barn at Aspen Acres
- Dress: Marie and Marie Bridal
5. Frosted Winters Night
There is nothing more wintery than beautiful frosty blues! This stunning palette which we’ve named Frosted Winters Night was captured by the skillful Caitlyn Lane Photography, a Cheers MT Vendor. Combined with a variety of white and green foliage, this beautiful light blue shade is striking! With the addition of a beautiful bride, this classic color palette will make for the perfect winter wonderland wedding!